Why your support matters
Can Do Canines is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for people with disabilities by creating mutually beneficial partnerships with specially trained dogs. Since 1989, Can Do Canines has graduated more than 500 assistance dog teams
These fully trained dogs, often adopted from area animal shelters, are provided to our clients free of charge
. Your support of the Woofaroo and Can Do Canines keeps this important aspect of our work alive.
Specifically your donation supports…
*Above costs are approximates. Your donation will be used where help is most needed.
- $25 – Leash, color and bowls for one puppy in training
- $50 – 3 months of heartworm prevention for a puppy in training
- $100 – Training cape and 3 months food for a puppy in training
- $250 – Spay or neuter services for one puppy in training
- $500 – Medical testing and x-ray s for one dog in training
- $1,000 – Interpreting costs for one Hearing Assist Team in training
- $5,000 – Obedience, assistance dog skills training and medical care for one dog in training
- $10,000 – Professional training services for one family with a child with autism
- $25,000 – Complete cost of training and placing one assistance dog team